Unter den Eichen (Leisure Park)
The leisure park "Unter den Eichen" located nearby in the city’s forest, has evolved from the "Luft- und Sonnenbad" (fun-in-the-sun leisure park) founded in 1921. The former leisure park with its special flair and ambience, its magnificent old trees, the wonderful sunbathing area, extensive relaxation area and its typical character as a fun-in-the-sun leisure park is an oasis for rest and relaxation. It is most suitable for leisure activities with the whole family.
- a family pool
- with separate nudist areas each for women, men and families
- seven table-tennis tables
- one Boccia-course (20 meters long, 5 meters wide)
- an attractive playground for children with modern, brightly coloured playground equipment (locomotive with trailer, sand for playing, labyrinth, climbing-frame, slide, swings and other small equipment)
- one functional area with changing rooms, warm and cold showers, rest rooms (including a rest room for the disabled) and seasonal lockers
- a water basin for Kneipp treatments (4 x 2 meters with hand rails and running water)
- a kiosk offering lunch, coffee, cake and much more at reasonable prices
The leisure park is currently closed.