Wiesbaden Tourist Information
In the modern ambience of the Wiesbaden Tourist Information the visitor is offered a wide range of brochures to take along. The friendly and helpful staff not only assists with general information, they for example help in finding the right seat for a concert or a nice souvenir from the shop.
The Wiesbaden Tourist Information is DIN-certified by the DTV (Deutscher Tourismusverband e.V.)
- General Informationen on Wiesbaden and the Rheingau region
- Hotel reservation
- Excursions and visits
- City Tours and City Walks
- Boat trips on the Rhine River
- Public transport system
- Theatre, concerts, varieté theatre, exhibitions - tickets for numerous cultural events in Wiesbaden and the area can be purchased here.
- Tickets available for events throughout Germany
Small souvenirs, exclusive gifts, wine or sparkling wine (Sekt) - at the gift shop in the Wiesbaden Tourist Information there are both traditional products and creative gift ideas.
- Self-service terminal
- Games for children
- Toilet handicapped accessible with changing table
- Opening hours:
- Monday - Saturday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sunday and Holidays from April to September 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sunday and Holidays from October to March closed