Sprungmarken
Dynamische Navigation einblenden
Dynamische Navigation ausblenden
Suche einblenden
Rheingau Wine Festival Wiesbaden
Logo: Landeshauptstadt Wiesbaden

Weingut Hirt-Gebhardt

Stand 47

Weingut Hirt-Gebhardt

Lehrstraße 11
65344 Eltville-Martinsthal
Telefon
06123 74103
E-Mail
weinguthirt-gebhardtde
Internet

Wine Estate

Weingut Hirt-Gebhardt is located in the centre of the traditional wine village of Martinsthal in the Rheingau. What started as a small family business, has, over time, grown into a flourishing winery with 22 hectares of vineyards which is run by Christian Gebhardt in viticulture and cellar management together with his son, Christian Gebhardt junior today. The great strength of the winery is the combination of striving for top quality with very strong family ties. The selection of vines grown is typical for the Rheingau. 90 percent of the vineyards are stocked with Riesling, the remaining 10 percent predominantly with Spätburgunder, red Riesling and a small share of Müller-Thurgau and Kerner. The winery tavern is well known throughout the region. Elke and Anna Gebhardt offer their guests a harmony of food and wine prepared with great passion.

Vineyards

Martinsthaler Wildsau, Martinsthaler Langenberg, Martinsthaler Rödchen, Eltviller Sonnenberg, Eltviller Taubenberg, Eltviller Langenstück, Rauenthaler Steinmächer, Wallufer Walkenberg, Wallufer Berg-Bildstock, Kiedricher Sandgrub.

Your browser does not support this file format (SVG)