Terms of Business for the Download of Text and Photos
These contractual terms regulate the legal relationship between the Purchaser and Wiesbaden Marketing GmbH. Any supplementary agreements which extend the scope of performance are only binding in the case of express confirmation and must, without exception, be made in written form. In all other respects the statutory copyright regulations apply.
- Contractual relations are created between the Purchaser and Wiesbaden Marketing GmbH by the download of texts and / or photographic art.
- Wiesbaden Marketing GmbH assigns to the Purchaser the rights of use for private purposes. For this, the Purchaser is obliged to inform Wiesbaden Marketing GmbH of the use in an appropriate form.
- Wiesbaden Marketing GmbH retains the right to grant supplementary rights of use.
- Texts and photographic art may not be altered either on the original or in reproduction without the express authorisation of Wiesbaden Marketing GmbH. Any imitation, even only of segments, in inadmissible.
- Provided no agreement to the contrary is concluded, only the non-exclusive right of use is assigned to the Purchaser.
- Any transfer of the rights of use to third parties requires the written authorisation of Wiesbaden Marketing GmbH.
- The copyright holders of photographic art, including works which are created in a way similar to photographic art, are to be named as copyright holders in accordance with section 7 on all reproduction items. Any violation of the right to be named entitles the copyright holder to compensation claims against the Purchaser.