Economic Promotion Board of Wiesbaden
The Business Development Team of the state capital Wiesbaden offers competent and practical advisory and support services to all companies, investors, project developers, brokers and tradespeople, Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
It is the contact, coordination and exchange point for:
- Site enquiries (advisory service)
- Expansion and moving enquiries (site advice and real estate procurement)
- Permit procedures (building and/or operating permits, concessions)
- Enquiries from foreign companies (for expatriates and companies interested in locating)
- The KompetenzNetzConsulting Rhine-Main Cluster Initiative and Logistik RheinMain - The Knowledge Initiative
The service functions on the principle of "one contact person for each client."
Pedestrian Zone with View of the Mauritiusplatz | © wiesbaden.de