Information for organisers
The rooms on the ground floor and first floor have standing room for 600 visitors; about 320 guests with rectangular tables can be accommodated on the upper floor. But smaller groups from 50 people upwards also feel at home in this unusual atmosphere.
The first floor has an area of 380 square metres and the ground floor has 280 square metres. Together these two floors provide standing room for 600 visitors. The sanitary facilities are located in the basement.
You can find detailed seating plans as a download at the end of the page.
Chairs, bar tables and coatracks are free of charge in the lodge. Other furnishings can be rented from the Kurhaus Wiesbaden or a subcontractor. The Jagdschloss has sufficient power points on both floors and a passenger elevator. Air-conditioning and heating ensure the optimum temperature in all seasons.
The hotel service will be happy to help in arranging a block booking for an event. Those interested can call the phone number +49 611 1729 777.
- Floor plan ground floor (PDF / 193,37 KB)
- Floor plan first floor (PDF / 134,31 KB)
- Maximum rows of seats on the ground floor (PDF / 401,12 KB)
- Maximum banquet seating on the first floor (PDF / 1,3 MB)
- Maximum with rectangular tables on the first floor (PDF / 861,41 KB)
- Maximum banquet seating on the first floor (PDF / 789,88 KB)