Terms and conditions and advertising code
§ 1 General
(1) The web page www.wiesbaden.de is the official city portal of the state capital of Wiesbaden. The provider of the homepage is the state capital of Wiesbaden (hereinafter referred to as: provider).
(2) The platform wiesbaden.de is used on the basis of these terms and conditions. The user acknowledges these as soon as they have been pointed out to him, he has had the reasonable possibility to acknowledge them and he continues the use of the platform. General terms and conditions to be agreed separately are valid for products offered by the state capital of Wiesbaden.
§ 2 Responsibility for contents
(1) All information and integral parts of the homepage have been compiled to the best of our knowledge. Any liability or guarantee for the up-to-dateness, correctness and completeness of the information and data provided is excluded. Likewise, the provider is not liable for any loss or damage occurring as a result of computer viruses when retrieving or downloading data from this web page.
(2) The provider is not responsible for third-party contents, whereby merely the access via links is provided. In particular the provider does not adopt the contents of these websites since he has no influence on the contents and design of the linked sites. Using the links leading to sites outside of wiesbaden.de is therefore the user’s own responsibility.
(3) Whoever places contents on the platform wiesbaden.de undertakes to thereby show consideration for the cultural and religious interests of other users and in particular not to use any statements which are offensive, defamatory, insulting, threatening, obscene, pornographic, harmful to minors, racist, extremist or statements, photographs or the like or statements that contravene good taste and may be libellous in any other way. Whoever publishes contents must likewise ensure that the contents connected through links correspond to these requirements.
(4) The provider is entitled to block the contents upon the mere suspicion of the requirements in these terms and conditions being breached. Those publishing these contents or who entered a link are solely legally responsible for breaches. They must exempt the provider from any third-party claims arising from this conduct.
§ 3 Copyright
The layout of the provider’s homepage, the graphics he uses as well as the texts, photographs and audiovisual contents are protected by copyright and may not be taken over wholly or partially, changed, duplicated, stored in an electronic or any other way, or processed or used in any way other than for purely private purposes without the prior consent of the provider. This also applies to the selection, coordination, layout, extension and other processing of third-party contents by the provider. The individual contributions themselves are likewise copyrighted.
§ 4 Technical information
Up to now the system can only be used to a restricted extent due to technical reasons in terms of time and/or contents. The provider is endeavouring to provide the best possible technical availability. There is no claim to unrestricted access of the offers.
Detailed information on the technical prerequisites to use the platform www.wiesbaden.de can be found at the end of the page.
§ 5 Data protection
(1) Personal data will only be collected and used according to the regulations of the German Telemediengesetz (TMG – Tele Media Act) providing this is necessary to use the services offered on the web page, in particular online forms and providing the user has expressed his consent to do so. The consent will be recorded. The user can retrieve the contents of the consent at any time and revoke the consent with effect for the future.
(2) Only the following data will be saved in the operation: log files and IP addresses permitting no further information to personal data.
(3) Users can obtain or view information on saved personal data referring to them at any time within the scope of legal provisions. They can thereby consult the official data protection clerk of the state capital of Wiesbaden.
§ 6 Data transfer and email traffic
(1) wiesbaden.de produces no protected link between the user’s browser and the web server.
(2) All entries in forms are transferred encrypted via SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) with 128 Bit.
(3) The email P.O. boxes stated on wiesbaden.de open access in terms of § 3a of the Hessian Administrative Procedure Act based on the following framework conditions:
- emails sent to the state capital of Wiesbaden are transmitted unsecured providing nothing to the contrary has been explicitly noted. The possibility can therefore not be excluded that data can be viewed or changed by unauthorised persons.
- it cannot be guaranteed that encrypted emails sent to the state capital of Wiesbaden can also be decrypted by it. Opening access therefore only refers to unencrypted emails.
- all email P.O. boxes do not serve the purpose of receiving electronic declarations with which statutory or contractually agreed deadlines are to be set in motion resp. granted. It is not guaranteed that the email P.O. boxes are regularly emptied.
- all email P.O. boxes do not serve the purpose of receiving legally binding declarations with an electronic signature. Therefore, only the access for emails without signature is opened.
§ 7 Advertising on wiesbaden.de (advertising code)
wiesbaden.de is the regional advertising platform on the Internet.
wiesbaden.de is subject to an advertising code with the following regulations. Companies advertising on this platform accept the advertising code:
1. The following advertising is inadmissible:
- all kinds of political, religious or ideological advertising,
- advertising for alcohol and tobacco goods or for goods directly related to such products,
- advertising which could endanger the health and safety of consumers as well as environmental protection,
- advertising which could damage the interests of young people or which is suitable for exploiting their inexperience,
- advertising with offers with sexual references or which itself has a sexually stimulating effect or is pornographic,
- advertising with discriminatory contents,
- that which insults or disparages living or dead people,
- advertising which invokes illegal or criminal acts,
- that which glorifies war or violence or which goes against mutual understanding,
- advertising which is opposed to the image or the interests of the city of Wiesbaden,
- advertising which is in itself or in its contents illegal or immoral or which promotes such offers.
2. Online advertisers on wiesbaden.de are responsible for the statements they make and the contents of their online advertising to the full extent.
3. Online advertisers on wiesbaden.de select forms of communication which protect the confidentiality of customers’ personal data.
4. Advertising online on wiesbaden.de is only done in the advertising places designated for this purpose.
5. No forms of advertising will be used which impair the information reception of the users or overlap contents.