Hotel Pariser Hof
Prior to the Pariser Hof, the previous building housed the Zum Rebhuhn or Rebhinkel bath which was rebuilt after the 30 Years War. From 1724 it was reserved for Jewish guests, and in 1791 the bath was required by the municipality to take in a certain number of indigent Jews who were not permitted entrance to the communal bath.
The building was sold in 1832 by Abraham Salomon Tendlau, Wiesbaden's first Rabbi, to Isaak Hiffelsheimer. The latter purchased the neighbouring parcel as well and had a larger new building built, the Pariser Hof. The building's Jewish history ended when it was sold to Friedrich von Wagner.
Over the course of the years the building changed owners, and its appearance changed as well. Rococo motifs were applied above the windows of the first floor which became characteristic of the house. Another characteristic are the round arched windows made of sandstone in the ground floor and the round arched entrance door.
Today, the historical bathhouse "Pariser Hof" houses the "Pariser Hoftheater" and the "Aktives Museum Spiegelgasse".