2022 Letter from Wiesbaden
Once a year, a letter goes around the globe. It describes the chronology of major and minor city events in Wiesbaden. The letter is available for download at the bottom of the page.
It's great what creativity young people develop in Wiesbaden! This is one of the themes of the Wiesbaden Letter 2022 of the Friends of the Wiesbaden Foundation. Always, at the beginning of December, the retrospective is mainly about the beautiful things in (cultural) life, but also about news from city and state politics. It is laid out in haptic form in many places in the city and, of course, can be found on the internet.
Author Ingeborg Salm-Boost places special emphasis on the various activities of the Wiesbaden Foundation. Despite the difficulties caused by the pandemic, pupils took part in the Leonardo School Award with great commitment and presented impressive results. They deserved a gala in the State Theatre.
Culture, increasing numbers of guests and the "pearl diver" principle
It is nice that in the third year of the pandemic more cultural highlights - among others the performance of star tenor Jonas Kaufmann at the "Rheingau Music Festival" in the Kurpark - were good for the soul and that the state capital was able to record a significant increase in the number of guests. In tourism, by the way, the "pearl diver principle" - discovering and lingering - is being increasingly applied. Wiesbaden's citizens show a great deal of commitment in helping Ukraine. This is also mentioned as an example in the Wiesbaden Letter - a printed version of which is sent to interested parties in more than 20 countries, partly in English.
- Letter "Wiesbadener Brief" 2022 (PDF / 5,74 MB)
- Letter "Wiesbadener Brief" 2021 (PDF / 1,72 MB)
- Letter "Wiesbadener Brief" 2020 (PDF / 921,28 KB)
- Letter "Wiesbadener Brief" 2019 (PDF / 4,25 MB)
- Letter "Wiesbadener Brief" 2018 (PDF / 482,18 KB)
- Letter "Wiesbadener Brief" 2017 (PDF / 6,02 MB)
- Letter "Wiesbadener Brief" 2016 (PDF / 1,6 MB)
- Letter "Wiesbadener Brief" 2015 (PDF / 1,2 MB)
- Letter "Wiesbadener Brief" 2014 (PDF / 429,05 KB)